2000-register

Missing msgs

To: John Macartney <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Missing msgs
From: Graham J Nelson <gravee.leafoe@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:02:06 +0000
Yes I got yours today but in trying to edit the reply lost the lot.
I have sent "Fans and dogs" a few times without success except from Dave
who tells me that he received something but no typing on it. Tried to
contact Dave direct but keep getting undeliverable mail msg with 550
Unknown local part t2000 in t2000@mk1.connectfree.co.uk. Getting his
stuff but lost on whats up. And there was I thinking only Triumphs gave
us problems. Any thoughts about Asgeir's option. Given the problems with
communication there is something to be said about the merits of moving
house but I would rather we all moved en bloc or better computer brains
than mine try to resolve current difficulties. It would be sad if we
lost what has been going strong until recently. Let me know if you get
this, the postmaster may refuse Dave again but I've tried

rgds Graham

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///