2000-register

What's your *best* bit of Treasure?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: What's your *best* bit of Treasure?
From: "JC" <jc@gt6.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:22:27 +0100
Hi Listerati,

I recently wrote: "We're about to start our house build here in Wiltshire,
so I guess there won't be much activity on the car front for some time, but
it's good to
hoard this sort of gear (a PI set up)!!!"

Hey, sounds like a new thread!

" What is your best bit of Treasure?"

Mine is a 2.5 lump in bits and an almost complete triple weber set up!

Oh yeah, I also have a set of Roto shafts in the sloooooooow process of
being rebuilt!  (Thanks Paul!)

What do you have hoarded, that you occasionally allow to see the light of
day, but only to admire before away it's packed?

Nosily yours

Jon