2000-register

SEC: UNCLASSIFIED RE: Thoughts on '67 MKI disassembly??

To: "'Mike Sharp'" <msharp@cynapps.com>
Subject: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED RE: Thoughts on '67 MKI disassembly??
From: "Robinson, David" <David.Robinson@cbr.defence.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:09:29 +1100
Mike,
        I am not able to help with disassembly of a MK1, but have pulled
apart a MK11 and cannot think of too much that is idiosyncratic to the
sedans that is not across all Triumphs.  All trim, once removed, is
difficult to get back on without a lot of perseverance.   You do not say if
your car is manual or auto.

I am curious about a California sedan.   Is it an unleaded version?   If so,
do you know what has been done to your engine to ensure the car passes
California smog tests?

David Robinson
TR6 (carb version ex USA)
2500S Manual O/D (by 2)