2000-register

heads & cranks

To: 2000-Register@autox.team.net
Subject: heads & cranks
From: "Terry & Cindy O'Beirne" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 20:42:15 +1000
greetings all, some help please

firstly, I did not get any useful help with a request for a copy of the
recent Witor articles in Six Appeal re heads. Can anyone help me ?? I
have what seems to be part 2 (plus a later head flow graph to replace an
error in the article I have). If anyone has access top a fax or
photocopier I'll gladly pay for the costs involved.

next, early 2000 cranks. Does anyone know the material spec for the pre
& post 1967 cranks (when they changed bearing size). The earliest tech
info I have (Automobile Enginner, March 1964) says its EN16 material but
what about later (post 67) units???. Did the Mk2 unit change again???

Thanks, Terry O'Beirne, Australia