2000-register

MKII 2500S Estate for sale (UK)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: MKII 2500S Estate for sale (UK)
From: "Linkens, Andy" <alinkens@nuera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:06:10 -0700
Hi all,
I'm resending a message from a few weeks ago.

I am selling my Triumph 2500S Estate. Here's the details if anyone is
interested (please pass on to anyone you know who's looking for one of these
cars)!
'R' reg. Manual O/D, rebuilt rear suspension (Superflex bushes), carmine
red, 7 months MOT, 6 months tax, S/S exhaust, plus some spares, offers
around 500 UK pounds,

Please contact me if you are interested and want more details,

Andy
BTW I'm based in Farnborough, Hampshire UK

Andrew Linkens
Nuera UK Ltd
Tel: +44-(0)1252-548-200
Fax:+44-(0)1252-548-222