2000-register

RE: Triumph NewsGroup - HOWTO

To: 2000-Register@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Triumph NewsGroup - HOWTO
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:35:32 +0100
still don't see the point, especially where its beneficial to me. Now I
download my e-mail which takes me say between three and five minutes. As the
newsgroup doesn't download, I have to stay ol for all the time I spend
there. This, if I don't dl my e-mail but read it ol takes me about 18
minutes. Result, it costs me 13 minutes more BT local call per day. Sure, I
can reread a thread, but so can I ask a question again or go to the FAQ's if
then there are any.
As you are norwegian based I can't imagine that your phone calls are free,
unlike of course the american ones...

Cheers, Gernot