2000-register

RE: Aha !

To: 2000- Register <2000-Register@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Aha !
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:50:21 +0100
The rear part of the exhaust can reach temperatures of above 50-100C,
depending on weather conditions and driving conditions. Now couple that to
already prewarmed air (from the engine compartment and the rest of the
exhaust and you'll get a nice and cosy environment for your pump. May well
help to move the pump.