vtr

Rallye Info

To: VTR <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rallye Info
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 97 13:09:33 EST
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
*** Resending note of 11/03/97 11:22

Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com> wrote:

>Rallye types,
>   I am looking for some information on time, speed, distance rallye's. Are
>there any websites inside (or outside) the VTR that help in explaining how
>they work and how to organize one? Seeing how this is usually an event at
>the national convention some of our members would like to learn how to be
>more competitive in this type of rallye.

Rich, You might want to contact VTR's Rallye Advisor Vicki Schlierer
at <ysrlaw@albany.net>. She'll be happy to send you a copy of VTR's
Rallye rules and give insights and advice.

Rik (I know how much she enjoys rallying) Schlierer
VTR Chapter Coordinator NE