vtr

Re: Rallye Info

To: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Rallye Info
From: "Harold O'Reilly" <continen@gnofn.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 11:53:31 -0800 (PST)
Cc: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
        British Motoring Club-New Orleans is having our yearly
ralley on Nov.16.  I will mail you a copy of the instructions after
so you can get an idea.  We had a great ralley last year that took
you on both sides of the river between N.O. and Baton Rouge crossing
two different bridges.
        Our std. is the winner of the previous year puts on this
year's. We will start in New Orleans East and end somewhere near Bay
St.Louis, MS because thats where he lives.
        Best is to finish second so you dont have to do it next year :)

Harold O'Reilly