vtr

VTR Scores

To: "'vtr@autox.team.net'" <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: VTR Scores
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:48:27 -0500
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
As an outsider..because I dont get to deeply involved in the car show
thing, but....

Judging cars is tough on everyone. Some cars end up looking better than
they did when they came from factory and knowing British cars, some may
be more "correct" than a particular car was when it came from the
factory.

So be it...but nothing is perfect and neither are the judges.

Not very satisfying to some, but the Heartland British event in the Quad
Cities went to a entrant judging method. All entrants were issued a
judging form and you were to select a car in each category that appeared
to be the "best".  I think you have to educate everyone on the
importance of taking it seriously when filling out the forms, and then I
think the cream usually rises to top.

There was a fist fight one time in a church basement over a Pine Wood
Derby Race. Consider the ironies here. How awful...Who needs it?

See you in Winona...come and have fun.

Joe

TR3A   Coast to Coast in the past two years and no trailer queen
here..well, I've been know to pull one behind the TR3a  :-)

TR4     Vintage Racer

Both of these cars have won show awards in the past, BTW