vtr

Re: Triumph World back issue

To: Brian Zuchowski <zuch@ial4.jsc.nasa.gov>, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph World back issue
From: Larry Griffin <lgriffin@peace.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 96 15:25:28 PST
Sender: owner-vtr
On Wed, 20 Mar 96 08:12:14 PST  Brian Zuchowski wrote:

>> To the group:
>> Does anyone out there have an extra copy of Triumph World issue #2 (June -
>> July 1995)? I understand there was a good TR6 article in there.  I tried to
>> order a copy through their back issues department and they are sold out.
>> So, if anybody has an extra copy or one they wish to part with, please let
>> me know.

Brian,

I do not have an extra, but have you tried the US distributor, EWA?  They
normally have back issues for $7 plus shipping. You may reach them at:

        1-800-EWA-4454                          voice
        ewa@ewacars.com                         e-mail
        http://www.ewacars.com/ewacars          web page

I have no connection with Eric Waiter or his company , etc. I'm just a happy
customer.

Good luck with your search.

-Larry

Larry Griffin                                   Peace College
lgriffin@peace.edu                              Raleigh, North Carolina
1968 Spitfire Mk3 project                       work (919) 508-2297
                                                home (919) 790-0639