vtr

Membership

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Membership
From: 2088.east.Outer.Drive@mms.water.ci.detroit.mi.us,
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 15:02:32 -0400
I own a 1968 TR-250 Triumph.  I am presently restoring it. I am interested in
obtaining parts, such as electrical and mechanical.
I am in need of other general maintenance information.
I am the original owner of the car.  Again the year
of the car is 1968.  The color is British Racing Green.
There are no special features to it other than the
chrome wire wheels.
I am interested in obtaining a membership in your club
along with whatever publication is provided.
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from someone from
your staff soon.

Thanks again.
Charles M. Dunn
P.S. I do not have my own internet address but may be reached
through this one.

mcwhite@mms.water.ci.detroit.mi.us