vtr

The Vintage Triumph Magazine

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: The Vintage Triumph Magazine
From: Eric_M_Lee_at_Legal@BDHQ.BD.COM
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 18:06:04 EST
     In am interested in the VTR and the VTR Magazine.  I currently do not
     own a Triumph but I am in the market for a TR6 and hope to find one to
     purchase in the near future.  I am interested in this organization and
     its magazine because I think that the information available from the
     organization and magazine would help me with my purchase and ownership
     of a TR6.

     I would greatly appreciate receiving information about the
     organization, joining the organization and subscribing to the
     magazine.  My mailing address is:

                Eric M. Lee
                129 Hudson Avenue
                Waldwick, NJ 07463