vtr

My VTR membership

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: My VTR membership
From: radsickt@lablink.ple.af.mil
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 95 10:21:41 PST
          Hopefully someone here can help me.

          I joined the VTR last year when I purchased a 1972 GT6mkIII.
          At the time I was living on a military base and since then I
          have changed addresses.  Unfortunately, the Post Office
          didn't forward everything that wasn't first class and I
          stopped getting The Vintage Triumph mag.  Since I am lazy
          and have problems with my Porsche 914, I sort of forgot to
          update my membership records.  I'm sure my membership is out
          of date as well.  The question is:  Is there an easy way to
          rejoin using e-mail -- i.e. someone on this list involved in
          membership?  I look longingly at my disassembled GT6 and
          miss getting magazines showing photos of assembled ones.

          Thanks for any help!
          Timothy Radsick