Re: [Vintage-race] (no subject)

To: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, Mike/Donna Carpenter
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] (no subject)
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:51:01 -0700 (PDT)
I agree...I am looking to closer races...at 9mpg towing... anything within 2.5
hours looks better than 8 -12 hours....

 Jim Fuerstenberg

'The major
difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot
possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes
wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.' (Douglas
Adams)