Re: [Vintage-race] 2 way radios

To: DRR <rrichard50@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] 2 way radios
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@localnet.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:43:31 -0400
Miles I drove off and on for 40 years in every thing from a Supper 7
to a Trans Am car.  I always considered the radio more of a problem.

Heck, I always knew my  oil pressure and temperature, water
temperature and pressure, and in a no tire change, sprint race, was
driving that bitch as hard as it would go.

What information can anyone provide that would make a difference on
most road courses?   Larry Dent