Re: [Vintage-race] Curious About Racecar Transportation

To: "John A. Rollins" <no_bozos@bellsouth.net>, "Norm"
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Curious About Racecar Transportation
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:58:42 -0400
john,
at the 12 hour event at sebring i was pitted near "weldon" with a datsun
"Z" car.  he's a central florida region member.  i neglected to get his
contact info before he rolled out saturday morning well before we did.  can
you help me with either as address or phone number?   we had negotiated on
some parts i need for a friend  wich weldon had extras of.   i would really
like to call or write him about our conversations  dealing with datsun
parts.
thank you!
chuck
orange '60 saab 93F