1980 Formula Fiat Abarth 2000 For Sale

To: "Vintage Race Digest" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1980 Formula Fiat Abarth 2000 For Sale
From: "David" <dwr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:18:49 -0500
Hi Everyone,

With great sadness I have decided to sell my 1980 Formula Fiat Abarth 2000.  I
have been racing it for the past five of six years with CVAR here in Texas.

The Formula Fiat Abarth 2000 was developed for an Italian spec race series
held in the 1980's.  Approximately 150 cars were built.  This car is chassis
number SE033/0037 (Abarth Register No. 637).  We believe that it is only one
of four currently in the United States.  The car has been restored to race
ready condition and is professionally maintained by Robert Rodgers at Shade
Tree Enginetrics.  The car was awarded First in Class At the 1997 Automobili
Italiane Concours XII in Dallas.  It also was awarded First in Class in the
1998, 1999, and 2000 CVAR Championships.  It is very fast and a lot of fun.
Additional specifications and photos can be seen at
http://home.earthlink.net/~fiatdr/Racing.html.  Asking price is $24,000.00.

Thank you,

David Ricker
dwr@ix.netcom.com.  .