Girling calipers ID

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Girling calipers ID
From: "Neil" <neil@tlxtech.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 21:30:27 -0500
I have two sets, (4), of large old Girling calipers, (4) piston each about
1.5 in dia. that were used on a Trans Am car in the early 70's.  Two of the
calipers are in great shape, one has some exterior "rubs" from a wheel and
one has a busted mounting flange.  The only marking I can find are on the
flange side cast is and are 411XR9 with maybe an H after that.

Anyone know if these are from old Cam-am cars or ??? and if anyone make
parts for these and what might be their value.  I can send pictures to
someone if that would help.

Thanks for any replies.
Neil Karolek