Re: 1963-66 SCCA Production Car Specs

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>, <mwinbigler@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: 1963-66 SCCA Production Car Specs
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:22:30 -0500
jack,
first off see ya in 2 weeks in florida!
secondly it's sad that my father and most if not all his friends have thrown
out more historical documents from that era of sports car racing than can be
imagined!
they all lament/comment" who thought after all this time anyone(not
someone!) would be interested in what we did".  i am constantly asking if
they have dash plaques, posters, programs, photographs, anything at all,
even parts for any car (no not just saab's...LOL)!  evry so often i get a
bit here or a piece there and i'm thankfull for what they are sharing with
me.  it comes to me little by little as they find things forgotten or
misplaced.  i wish you well on the search for the PCS's .  that is one thing
i think they all hated and treated like the plague from all the
conversations of how  rules changed from the 50's through the 60's .   as
the requirements became more and more complicated all the old time racers
tell me the same thing"it got too expensive and just was no fun anymore".
i think fun meant dangerous?

chuck
orange saab 93F  #25