Re: Winter Project Painting My Trailer

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, bspruck@mindspring.com,
Subject: Re: Winter Project Painting My Trailer
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:13:54 EST
I have used the Eastwood Chassis Black and it goes on great and looks good
too. Two years ago I repainted my flatbed trailer with Rustoleum white
(brush) and it has all peeled off. Got an estimate from a local sandblaster
to blast and paint epoxy black for $400. Sounds pretty fair to me.
Harold Pace
1959 Devin SS

In a message dated 12/20/02 1:40:44 PM, cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<<  I would like some advice from experienced Listers about what to use and
how to