VIR history update

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: VIR history update
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdTech.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:29:33 -0400
After wrestling with a few web server peculiarities, I have finally gotten my
Virginia International Raceway History site searchable by the Google search
engine (www.google.com).

So now you can search my 200+ web pages for cars, drivers, old photos (over
2000 of 'em), race reports, entry lists, etc. Or go directly to the main page
and start browsing -
http://dega.cs.unc.edu/~nick/new/vir.html

To have Google search only on the VIR history site, add  site:dega.cs.unc.edu
to your list of keywords.

All additions and corrections greatly appreciated.

Have fun,
Nick, vice president in charge of projects that get way out of control