Trailer space from Midwest to SoCal?

To: "vintage-race@autox.team.net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailer space from Midwest to SoCal?
From: Brian Mertz <bmertz@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:48:17 -0800
I'm in need of race car transportation from the Milwaukee-Chicago area
to southern California sometime in  April.  If you're heading out west
and have space in your trailer I'll gladly share expenses.

It'll be worth the trip -- especially if you flog English iron -- for
VARA's Moss Motors British Extravaganza at Buttonwillow on May 4-5,
which attracted 300 entries last year.  Lots more events in May and June
-- let me know if you're interested in a schedule.

Brian Mertz
'57 Austin-Healey 100-Six