Re: In car video cameras

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: In car video cameras
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 12:30:12 -0800
Hello All,
I made a simple mount out of galvanized steel. It attaches to the rollbar
and (obviously) to the camera. If anyone is interested, reply off-net and
I'll forward the photos to you that I just sent to Henry.

MY question for the net: now that I have all these incredible video's of
'death defying' antics in a racecar, how do I transfer them from video tape
to digital (i.e. CD/DVD, or into my computer???).

Thanks,
    Carl