Need to located a Bill Olsen

To: race Vintage <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need to located a Bill Olsen
From: Donald Barry <dvbarry@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 12:02:54 -0800 (PST)
I am attempting to rebuild a 1967 LeGrand FB and have
one log sheet that came with the car. It was raced on
August 10,11,& 12 in 1979 by a Bill Olsen at Sears
Point in the Summer National. There was a second name
at the bottom of the sheet and this was a David
Parton. Can anyone tell me the best way to check out
this race date and how I could locate this driver or
individual? I realize that a long time has transpired
but perhaps someone knows this individual.
Thanks for your help.