Camaro Trans Am car for sale

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Camaro Trans Am car for sale
From: "Neil" <neil@tlxtech.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 18:45:20 -0500
Ok  - so I know it's a bad time to sell anything but:

I have an old Trans Am Camaro for sale.  It's Walter Parkins, (White Bear
lake -- MN), 1970 Camaro.

It was purchased new and modified to compete in the SCCA Trans Am Series.
Trans Am race results show 1971 races at Mid-Ohio, Road America, (best '71
finish - 8th), and MIS.   The car ran every race of the 1972 season with the
exception of Lime Rock.  Best '72 finish was 9th and both Bryar and
Mid-Ohio.  Car was painted Camaro "Hugger" orange #77.  Additionally the car
finished second at the SCCA runoffs in '75 and sixth in '76.

Pictures from each owner, race results, Autoweek and newspaper articles etc.
Completely documented and verified ownership history trail.

Car is restored but in primer with a complete new race drivetrian and
suspension.

The entire car, (body, suspension, brakes etc), and drivetrain, (engine,
trans, axle), will meet the Historic T/A and SVRA group six rules.  There
are a couple things the guys out West may have to fix or add, (roll up
windows, doors panels, etc.), but overall it should be easy to adapt.

I'm asking 55K as is or 43K as a roller, (have another project that could
use an engine).

Pictures, history, spec, etc. available via e-mail.

Thanks,
Neil Karolek
Days (262) 970-8660
Evenings (414) 425-4398