Re: Gray -Interior and Chassis Paint - Where is Zenolyte Paint

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, Jeff_Warner@ssa-sa.sel.sony.com
Subject: Re: Gray -Interior and Chassis Paint - Where is Zenolyte Paint
From: "Jeff Warner" <Jeff_Warner@ssa-sa.sel.sony.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 12:30:39 -0500
Well I just tried to use the website I mentioned below from Tony Clark's
email... www.zenolyte.com ..... and came up empty.

Anyone know where to get this paint?

Jeff Warner
San Antonio

>>> "Jeff Warner" <Jeff_Warner@ssa-sa.sel.sony.com> 10/3/01 10:37:07 AM >>>
Hi guys,

I checked my Excel spreadsheet of info from the list and found the following
for interior and suspension parts paint.

Paint - lotus.tony@airmail.net - Tony Clark       - Jan-99 - use Zynolyte for
interior and suspension- Machinery Grey   www.zenolyte.com

I copy sections out of emails and file them away by topic because I am so new
to racing and need all the help I can get.

Hope this helps,

Jeff Warner
San Antonio, TX
Building a Jaguar Mk2 Vintage Racer  (three years and counting)

>>> "Bob Schmitt" <bob.schmitt@sainthood.com> 10/3/01 3:33:08 AM >>>
Hi Dave & all -

That discussion may have been before I joined this list, but a few months
ago I researched this a bit for my Frazer Nash restoration.  I found a
"Light Machinery Gray" by Krylon, listed on the Grainger web site.  I don't
have the exact PN's handy, but should be able to dig them up.  I'd be glad
to hear other recommendations also!

Bob

PS I searched for "Light Machinery Gray" on google.com and found sources for
this Krylon paint - amazing.