Re: MSD Pedigree, etc

To: Rogsie@telesistech.com, hbahn@home.com, dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: MSD Pedigree, etc
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:27:58 EDT
In a message dated 23/07/01 7:39:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Rogsie@telesistech.com writes:

> By Lucas Sport Coils I trust you mean the old red, ribbed top, screw-in HT
> lead Sport Coil, not necessarily the newer smooth white one, since we aret
> alking vintage here.

Of course the REAL vintage Sports coil is a encased in a finned aluminum
jacket - I have one of these from a 50s race car that really looks neat, and
even if the coil crapped out, it looks like you could unscrew the heat sink
if you were careful and replace it. Anyone ever seen one on things like the
XK120 with 2" sandcast carbs, etc?

Bill