Re: Wine Country Classic

To: VEENET@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wine Country Classic
From: dennis J Shea <djshea11@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 16:18:15 -0400
Jerry

About 5 years ago they did the same thing at Auburn Hill,MI. . They had
an escort for the race cars in order to meet with the car show guys and
have an ice cream social and mini show. The only problem was that no one
made arrangements for the escort back to the track , everyone was on
their own. One of my buddies told me of the look on a kids face as a
Formula Ford pulled up on both sides of him at a traffic light.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!