Re: Post-Race Weighing

To: NELIUS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Post-Race Weighing
From: lwdent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:03:46 -0500
I did not read that series, although I have the magus back to issue one.

I really need to go back and look it up since I was one very deeply
involved in the Trans Am from about 1966 or so on.

I was Chief Steward of the Mid Ohio Trans Am several times, and was the
traveling Chairman of the Stewards for a season, plus working with the
Nixons T and S teams for many races including Daytona, Sebring and
LeMans (no T.A. cars at LeMans in 67, but we all worked for Ford at
their behest).

L.D.