Re: Will a Super seven fit?

To: Erichreich@aol.com
Subject: Re: Will a Super seven fit?
From: ferguss@philly.infi.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:02:37 -0500
Erich,

Do you mean a real Lotus 7 or a Caterham?

I drive a '66 Series II Lotus Super 7. I'm 6' and a healthy 235 lb and
the car is very comfortable with the original seat back (1 1/2" thick)
and the peddles are adjustable. I did 30+ laps on the Watkins Glen road
course in September without a problem.

If you are talking about a Caterham, they have a long cockpit model for
big boys. You need to find a 7 you can sit in. Where are you?

Jeremy Fergusson