FormCar Formula V

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: FormCar Formula V
From: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:57:00 +0000
I'm forwarding this from a long time friend.  Please conatact Ken
directly at the adress above and/or below.

I am looking for some literature on the FormCar Formula V that was from
the mid 60's. I have a original car #63135 and want to restore it to the
glory days of early Formula V. We will be running it in local cone
chasing  only,  but it will be correct if the need comes to sell at a
later date. Again that is my anal personality coming thru. Do it right
or don't f..... do it at all.
Ken Daugherty, Louisville