Re: Source for leather hood hold down straps and strap retainer

To: milano164@mediaone.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Source for leather hood hold down straps and strap retainer
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:31:13 EDT
milano164@mediaone.net writes:

<< I am looking for a source for a hood hold down strap and the retainers that
 the strap would pass through.

 Anybody know of a source?

 Thanks,

 Steven Silverstein
 Series IV Alpine (Don Sesslar's F-P car >>

Almost any local flea market will have at least one motorcycle hippie that
does leatherwork. You know, belts, bags, whatever. They all do custom work at
decent prices. Tell him what you need. I'll bet you could even get all your
old girl friend's names pressed ito it!.

jw