Re: Fw: Trying to race date 1959 MGA****and other oldies***

To: malcox@napanet.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Trying to race date 1959 MGA****and other oldies***
From: EeeMCee@cs.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 00:55:40 EDT
In a message dated 05/07/2000 11:26:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
malcox@napanet.net writes:

<< No I havnt done any deep sanding yet, I kinda assumed that vinyl
 numbers have been in use for a looong time..
 Any idea when folks started to use vinyl stick on numbers?
 Malcolm >>
If the person had the ability or someone that could paint, why bother to buy
the expensive lettering, Better to just letter your name, FP and sponsers on.
A friend found that his newly purchased Fiat Monza had been a roosevelt
motors car (BIG DEAL!) They were the big dealer in the far east of the US.
I've got A +Genie Ford and found a Dave Ciocchi was the driver in the 60's
after then a Joe Griego ran it out of San Francisco.
If you know of these guys, let me know!!
Since were talking of such things, Does anyone know anything about
COFFIELDS?? I have a Mk-III,G or H modified. Found it in a scrappers here on
the Central West coast, They were made in OHIO, I think.

Michael @ Toad Manor

Michael @ Toad Manor