RE: Rear brake bias MGBGT

To: "'RodsINTOMG@aol.com'" <RodsINTOMG@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Rear brake bias MGBGT
From: "Rabe, Joachim" <RabeJ@BP.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:13:49 +0100
Are you shure that you've got the right wheel cylinders mounted on the rear?
Try and check the bore-size! I've had the same symptoms (u-turn etc) on my
Mini 1275 GT and found out, that I had been using wheel cylinders that match
a "front drum-brake (!)" setup that have a wrong bore-diameter!

Regards

Joachim Rabe