Re: A bit off the topic, but what group is likely to know more?

To: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: A bit off the topic, but what group is likely to know more?
From: "Paul Meis" <pmeis@bgsm.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:51:57 -0400
The Audi is a cool looking car, but the fact that European models have been
recalled to try to fix high speed stability is a clue that this car is built
off of a corporate sedan platform. As a boulevard cruiser it would be great,
if you want all around sports car performance: Honda S-2000!
Paul Meis, Team Escargot
'69 NTM-Honda D-sports, race car
Honda S-2000, fun car