Re: roebling road

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: roebling road
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 10:10:24 -0700
On my race car, the dipstick is definitely a piece of pit equipment. It
does not get to ride around in the car anymore, for this reason. I use
one of those idiotic rubber drain plugs with a wing nut on it to plug
the hole in the block. See? Even the most absurd piece of junk may have
some useful application. ;=)

You know, there is still a market for chain mail gloves outside of the
S&M crowd. Most of them are sold to people who shuck oysters for a
living. I think the reason most people were standing back was so they
wouldn't get hit in the face by flying fingers...

... but all things considered we kept