Re: Fan Belt Suggestions and duct tape story

To: Murray Taylor <murryt@home.com>
Subject: Re: Fan Belt Suggestions and duct tape story
From: Steve Bush <sab92078@home.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 19:27:50 -0700
I would like to contest Brian's award.  My fan belt story also happened
in Canada.  I was headed to Westwood, BC from Seattle to be a
spectator.  My trusty Morgan I broke a fan belt just after crossing the
border.  With no spare, I thought I was lost until a Morgan SS stopped.
Seeing my problem he made a suggestion that I replace the broken fan
belt with a pair of my wife's panty hose, stretched and knotted tight.
It worked so well I passed many a gas station on my way home without
replacing it.  Oh, the Morgan and wife are both "ex's".  Hated loosing
that car.