Re: Need list of top Vintage Car companies

To: "Robert Alder" <alder_rj@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Need list of top Vintage Car companies
From: "Eric Swanger" <ericsmgs@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:49:43 -0000
Guys and Gals,
Although I don't input often into this list (I enjoy watching!)  I have to
agree that it is slightly irritating to see someone try to profit off of
some other person's knowledge or business contacts FOR FREE!  Ever been at a
swap meet and have  a "competitor"  ask you what a part is, what it is worth
and then turn around and sell it for $100?  Knowledge is priceless and is
seldom obtained for free.  It comes from trial and error, breaking things,
spending money, etc. etc.

Eric Swanger
Too many cars, too little time!