blown ulster

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: blown ulster
From: Alan@roverworks.com (Alan Simpson)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:22:12 -0800
Greetings!I am on a quest for parts and advice.We are currently
restoring,and plan on racing a blown 1930 Austin Ulster (yes it is a real
one).Most of the parts have not been a problem until we went looking for
pistons.Apparently good quality ones are hard to get and our requirement is
for a solid skirt,providing another level of difficulty again.Should we
have to have some made could I have some recommendations of a capable firm?
I am also looking for an RJF20 regulator/cut out for my 1937 Riley
special.Pre-war electrical parts would seem to be very scarce.
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/