Re: Helmet

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Helmet
From: "Earl W. Zwickey" <zwickey@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:52:27 -0600
Jackson brings up a good point about helmets--fit is really an individual
thing.  Some will like one brand in preference to another.  I used to use a Bell
M-2.  I'm now using a Simpson Super Shark and find the fit much better, but that
will not necessarily apply to other people.  And--glasses are also no problem
with the Shark.  If there is any way to try different brands and models, I
highly recommend it before making a selection.

Earl Zwickey