Re: New tow vehicle help

To: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Subject: Re: New tow vehicle help
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:35:51 -0500
Not to prolong the off-topic discussion too long but my understanding is -
 - cottage weavers from Luddington smashed the new machines
 - the term Luddites came into use somewhat later to describe people who
distrusted or
opposed new technology
 - now there is a new counter culture developing  - and using/abusing the term
Luddite -
to shout down all kinds of 21st century thinking like the internet, e-commerce,
autox.team.net, gm food, etc, etc.

But as long as we all agree that the earth is flat that's OK.

Gosh I hope Brian buys his new tow vehicle soon.

Derek