Re: Lug nuts for Revolution Wheels

To: bengel <bengel@cisco.com>, vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lug nuts for Revolution Wheels
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:48:58 -0500
Any machine shop could turn down the OD of the nuts you have, or could make
up new ones from bar stock.  You might be able to drill the holes in the
wheel larger, if there is no insert.  I'd use a taper seat modification as
a last resort - to do it right you have to put a steel insert in, and that
would be harder than getting new nuts made by far...

Brian