Re: Shop Floor

To: "John Lehman" <JELehman@ix.netcom.com>, "Simon Favre" <simon@mondes.com>
Subject: Re: Shop Floor
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:54:40 -0500
One major consideration for my buying a sports racer was that you put them
up on stands when you work on them.  I haven't lain on a concrete floor
since I sold the Midget!  At least for race car work.  I recently spent a
hour or so under the MGB, which reminded me that I hate working on street
cars, but really enjoy driving them.

Brian