Re: Fuel-Air Ratio Gauges

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel-Air Ratio Gauges
From: Phillip Babcock <phillipbabcock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:53:01 -0400
Uncle Jack
Check out my Web site    http://the dynoshop.net      then either clip on
Air Fuel Ratio Meter or go to the products page and click there.... Please
call with any questions I'd love to talk about Vintage cars even if you
aren't interested in the meter..... It is a Real Air Fuel Ratio Meter with
Wide band Sensor selling for $1050.   I apologise for the comerical
plug.....

Phil Babcock
72 Lotus Elan Sprint (Vintage Racer)

--