Re: Monterey Historics

To: "Malcolm Cox" <malcox@napanet.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monterey Historics
From: "Steve Schaeffer" <borrani@att.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 23:18:57 -0700
Jesus Christ, it's late and I'm tired.  I read Malcomb's message and was
just speaking to a guy about the 4th of July races at SIR in Seattle, and I
automatically assumed he was talking of SOVREN's upcoming event!!

Sorry to confuse you all with my ramblings.  Me and my GTV will not be
there.

Off to bed,

Steve S.
Seattle, WA