Monterey Historics

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Monterey Historics
From: Malcolm Cox <malcox@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 22:23:06 -0700
1) Anyone on the list accepted in Monterey Historics 99, group 3B?

2) I have been accepted on the basis of declaring approved Dunlop L204,
but now I see my Dunlops will not last long enough to make it till
August and the last thing I want is to buy anymore banana skins, so
would like to change to the other approved tire for this group, BFG R1.
It looks like changes from application spec are not allowed, so before I
make a fool of myself calling HMSA,  I wondered if anyone had done
something similar?
Malcolm Cox MGA #80