ballast resistors in sprites.....

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: ballast resistors in sprites.....
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:14:20 -0400
This flurry of ballast resistor questions had got me thinking......  Wow, I
dont ever remember seeing a ballast resistor on any stock midget.  I got a
little worried (I'm still throwing together that ITD/Vintage midget).

Anyway, according to my brand spanking new crane "fireball" electronic
ignition instructions - "All bosch blue coils and Lucas coils have internal
resistors".

So there, some coils dont need resistors.

Kendall