Formula Ford wheels and tires

To: Vintage racing bulletin board <VINTAGE-RACE@autox.team.net>
Subject: Formula Ford wheels and tires
From: rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:46:25 -0700
I'm looking for a set of steel Formula Ford wheels with a  3 3/4 inch
(Triumph) bolt hole pattern; if they had tires mounted on them, that
would be fine as long as they still had some "use" in them.  When
contacting me, please include information about wheel condition, and
where they are located (so I can get an idea about shipping charges).
Also, if there are tires involved, their age, number of heat cycles, etc.

Dick