MGB Negative Camber

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, David Allen <dandr@gwi.net>
Subject: MGB Negative Camber
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:00:18 -0600
Is anyone out there using negative camber wishbone arms on an MGB?

I was wondering what the camber is with these arms (if there are various
types of arms I am not aware of them, I saw a set in the Moss Catalog).  How
much improvement have you experienced in cornering?  Are they worth
installing?  What is the downside (if any) you have encountered.

These questions are concerning my race car, but I guess I would also wonder
if they would be recommended for my street car.  Both cars are chrome bumper
cars that have been lowered.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/